OUR MILO CHAMPION JOURNEY
From small beginnings came a brand that set the stage for timeless champions.
This is the MILO® heritage.
- MILO® is launched in the Philippines.
- FUN FACT: MILO was named after the Olympic wrestler "Milon" of Croton
- MILO® hold the first-ever MILO® Marathon
- FUN FACT: Over 3.5 Million runners have crossed the finish line at the MILO® Marathon since its launch.
- MILO® promotes sports values throuugh the launch of MILO® Sports Clinics
- FUN FACT: Starting with Basketball and Swimming classes, MILO® Sports Clinics has grown to include over 21 sports!
- MILO® uplifts school sports competitions with the MILO® Little Olympics
- FUN FACT: The MILO® Little Olympics is the country's biggest inter-school junior sports competition with almost 400,000 student athletes since 1988
- MILO® rallies the nation as the official drink of the 30th SEA Games held in the Philippines
- MILO® builds a nation of young champions with MILO® Champ Camp
- FUN FACT: Did you know that over 17 Million students from thousands of schools have participated in this nationwide school tour?
- MILO® helps jumpstart dreams with the Help Give Shoes Advocacy
- FUN FACT: Did you know that over 90,000 deserving students have received a pair of running shoes to help pursue their champion aspirations?
- MILO® celebrates 50 years of building champions
- FUN FACT: Did you know that 6-time National MILO® Marathon Queen, Mary Joy Tabal is the first marathoner to qualify in the Olympics?
- MILO® brings sports closer to families with MILO® Barangay Liga
- FUN FACT: Did you know that by having partner barangays in North Luzon up to South Mindanao, the MILO® Brgy. Liga court has reached Filipinos all over the country up to the farthest ends of the Philippines?
- MILO® helps kids continue their champion journeys at home with the MILO HOMECOURT
- FUN FACT: Did you know that over 40,000 students have signed up for online traning sessions since its launch?