MILO® Dipped Banana Pops
What you'll need:
- 12 tbsp MILO®
- 2 tbsp Butter, unsalted
- 3 tbsp Water
- 2 pcs Bananas, ripe
- 3 tbsp Peanuts, finely chopped
Yield: 10 Servings
Prep Time: 2 Hours
How to prepare:
- Peel bananas and cut them crosswise into pieces that are 1-inch thick.
- Insert a wooden craft stick into each piece. Then put it in the freezer until frozen.
- In a pot, bring to boil water and butter. Then add MILO® and whisk until combined.
- Once bananas are frozen, dip it into MILO® mixture then sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Serve and enjoy!